Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mac gabbing

Mac says few words. Mom, dad, dog, bopa (grandpa), bebe (baby), whats that and this and pretty much any animal sound. Our favorite lately is the elephant. But he's not mute. He talks nonstop all day. He totally thinks he's talking and that we understand everything he says. It's pretty cute. I have been trying to get this on camera for some time now but whenever I pull it out he gets shy. Here's our best shot so far. He had just woken up and was not as talkative as usual but you can get the point.


9 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

Does it get cuter then this? Thats it, Im having kids. haha. No, really that is priceless footage. Mac is getting so big. That will be so fun when you can have a real conversation... Im sure it's just around the corner.

angela said...

I think Mac's "gabbing" is priceless. It's hilarious in person!!!

Kristen said...

That is adorable. I love baby gibberish! I had to laugh at Mac playing with the poster in church yesterday. He is so fun!

Danielle and Fam said...

That's soooo Cute! I love when babies think you understand them. It's pretty funny. Mac is awesome!

tara said...

Ash! Mac is so CUTE!

Karrissa Winward said...

I love the talking! They seriously think they are just talking and we are suppose to understand everything they are saying! He is so cute!

Andrea G. said...

Wow! That's so exciting. Now if you could just get a key to the "gibberish." Wouldn't it be great to know what they are babbling about all day?

Amber Marcum said...

Hey girl, how did your lesson go Sunday? I so miss our ward!! Loved the law school pics! Too funny!

Kate said...

Ok, could he be any cuter! I have never met him and I already know I am in love. Now, what I have found best as far as Gaengy and Pop Pop goes is just refer to them as that ALWAYS. Kids don't question authority.