Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Millar Update....

Life here is crazy. First, we close on our house this Friday. Both Drew an I feel too young to be buying a house but we are so excited. Saturday we have painters coming in and then Monday and mostly Tuesday we are moving. So this week we have started packing. Luckily the move is only a mile away and we don't have to be out of our old place until July 1. Last week we went and got an ultrasound to check the size of the baby. He, of course is measuring big so the doctor wants to induce me. So, Thursday the 19 (the week of the move), if I haven't had the baby, I'm being induced. We are hoping that we do make it until next Thursday for all our sakes but especially for Mac. He is so attached to me it's bad. I can't leave his sight or he immediately starts crying. Plus that way my mom can be here before the baby comes and give Mac some serious attention. Also we would love to have Mac in the house a couple of days before I leave to go to the hospital. The poor kid, his life is seriously going to be turned upside down and I am feeling so guilty about it.
On a lighter note, here's some pictures of us playing at the pool last Saturday.....




While the boys ran around I hung out with little Mason. He took a nap on my tummy. I'm sure Gray and Mason will be great friends. only 8 days left!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats on buying a house! That is so awesome for you guys! That is exciting the baby is almost going to be here! Moving put me into labor with addison! Good luck with everything!

Eric and Jenny said...

You hav so many exciting things going on right now, I am so happy for you. Are you guys still in the Tates Creek Ward? Good luck with moving and the baby and let me know if I can do anything to help.

Skye said...

NEW HOUSE! How fun is that.... but i can only imagine the chaos with having anew baby, move, and mac! hope all goes well good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

Good luck with buying a house and the delivery! Maybe it is a good thing that all of Mac's life is turning upside down all at once instead of piecemeal.

tara said...

Ash! I'm so excited for you guys and the new place! Make sure to post pics! Good luck with all of the moving, mommying and then having an extra child! I hope all goes well! I'll be thinking about you guys!

Karrissa Winward said...

lets see some pics of the new house when you are all moved in!

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

The pool sure looks fun. I loved seeing you and cute little Mac at the pool last year. I guess a picture will just have to do. How exciting a new baby and a new house! Good luck with everything!

JaPinoy said...

I've been meaning to call you and ask you about your house hunting update. Congrats! You still need to our house in Georgetown. :)-Jill

Andrea G. said...

Just for Drew... What are you thinking?? Isn't that swan thing a little girly for Mac to be playing on? Man Up!! Really!