Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall means....

...Keeneland Time.


Keeneland only holds races in October and April. I only go to the races if we invite another couple to go with us. It works best for us. Drew can get totally into the races and not talk to anyone and I can talk to the people we go with, which was the Reynolds this time.

Jen and Jack
The boys scouting out the next race

...we go to the Farmer's market every Saturday. We shop for our vegetables for the week and get the yummiest fresh baked croissant cinnamon roll and lemon lavender muffin for breakfast!

Last but not least, fall means baking sugar cookies. I only make sugar cookies twice a year because they're so much work and I end up eating way too much. This time I gave most of them away because 1. I couldn't stop eating them 2. I couldn't stop Mac from eating them. He's our little cookie monster. When he would wake up in the morning or from a nap he would say "cookie?" Not good.

I gave him a cookie and insted of taking it from me, he tried to eat it out of my hand.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have never been to the Farmer's Market here. I'll have to check it out.

And count us in on Keeneland in the fall, or if you are up for the track breakfast sometime. We didn't make it that morning for the breakfast with the works. TOO TIRED I said. There's always next year....

Cheryl said...

I mean spring. (Rich was called into the hospital and I can't sleep.... hence the late blogging...)

Amber said...

That picture of Gray looking over your shoulder is too cute. He has the most adorable eyes!