Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just because

It rained throughout the week so we did a lot of this...
Gray adores Mac. Lately Mac has been mimicking our high pitched voices, which Makes G laugh. I Love it!


Mac helped out by keeping G laughing and entertained while I did a little cleaning.

Because Mac helped we made banana bread. Mac loves nana bread, I have to hide it from him or he'll eat it until it's gone.
Gray is smiling because he just rolled over! He rolled over from his back to his stomach a couple of times and then realized that he hated being on his stomach and has only rolled over once since.

Because I woke up in the middle of the night to a crying Mac covered in throw up, all rules were thrown out the window. We watched movies all day and Mac got to have his binky and blanket not just at nap time. Good thing he's feeling much better today. I don't know if I could take the whining and seasome street any longer.


We have the best family. Why you ask? My whole family is flying out to spend Thanksgiving with us! I'm counting down the days!!! And we just got news that Drew's family is coming for Christmas!!! We really do have the best family around! Oh what fun we'll have!

12 comments:

Jaimee Blood said...

Those two boys are going to best best buddies. That is the best. Glad Mac is feeling better--gotta love finding a kid covered in throw up--what fun.

Marissa said...

I love how sweet your boys are with each other!! Oh- and I am SO happy for you that your family is coming for the holidays! There really is nothing better than spending the holidays with family.

Eric and Jenny said...

That is so sweet that all of your family is coming for the holidays, you guys are very lucky. Have a great time with them, love all the pictures!

angela said...

That's funny - we found Lindsay two nights ago covered in throw up also. . . too bad I think it was my cooking skills mixed with a little sickness! Congrats on having a family filled holidays!!

Anonymous said...

I've gotten behind on my blogging. You have the cutest pictures of your boys!!!

Andrea said...

Poor Mac there is nothing worse than throw up. Sounds like you will have fun holidays! That is awesome that your family is coming out!

JaMie HeApS said...

how fun the whole family together, dose this mean your in charge of cooking thanksgiving for them all?

jenni kaufusi said...

i bet you can't wait foe your family to come out. Your mom was telling me that drew works so much that you guys can't come out for any of the up coming holidays. I want to see you and your boys all three. Hala and tay and i will just have to come and see you guys this spring or something. Hope Mac feels better!

Karrissa Winward said...

Hopefully Mac is feeling better! It is actually pretty nice when they are sick because you can get a lot done while they watch videos!! That is so fun that your family is coming out for Thanksgiving!

Ashlee said...

I am jealous that Mac is so nice to Gray. Let's just say that Ben likes to wrestle with Tyler. I'm glad we'll get to see you guys over Christmas. Maybe Jeff and I have this holiday thing backwards and we need to start making people come visit us!:)

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

My Mom wants access to your blog if possible.. kcandjudy@comcast.net. And, Gray is just TOO cute!

Cheryl said...

I love those darling boys! But I think Brynn takes the cake for adoring them. Both girls talk about them all day. Thanks for being so willing to come over and play. It's been the highlight of our week!