Wednesday, June 24, 2009

random happenings

Happy belated Father's day to all the dads in our lives!

Sometimes you just got to let the water hit you in the face.
the cheering section
Still absolutely obsessed with my garden. All I need is a cat and I'll fit right in with the others.

I still love girl's camp. These cute young women needed rides down to Girl's Camp so Annie took my boys and I went to camp for the day. We went on a nice, SLOW hike. Some things just need to be done faster:) The girls were troopers.




Saw lots of bugs and a copperhead snake. Very poisonous.

You know you're in Kentucky when they have 2 milk jugs for a saving devise. "Don't play with these jugs they may save a life"
Mac still Loves Ike
and he's still not potty trained. Even after 5.5 hours sitting on the little potty, nothin. any tips?

5 comments:

Roo said...

Ha the potty thing is so funny!
So everyday, I mean EVERYDAY Lucy says, Hi gg...Hi gg. THere are no pictures around she just always says it. And when there is a picture of Mac that pops up on the computer she loses it!! I love it. I don't want to talk about how close we could have been if we went to Ohio. NY is the place for us, even though I was dreaming of our meeting up half way every month. :( boo.
And you don't owe me money... I don't know what your talking about. And I feel like the WORST aunt ever by not sending or calling for G's birthday, forgive me PLEASE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the milk jugs. That is so funny!

Eric and Jenny said...

Potty training is so not fun, I am thinking about getting Luke going here soon but I am dreading it. One piece of advice if you are not having any success and both you and him are getting upset, wait a month or so and then try again. I did two rounds with Lance the first we were both in tears, the second he got in just days. I really think they just have to be ready and then it just clicks. Also no pullups I made that mistake the first round, just a glorified diaper really. Good luck!

Cheryl said...

Love all the photos. Your boys are so handsome.

Okay, so I can't believe you saw a Copperhead on the hike. Rich has an INTENSE fear of snakes. I know he'll get squeamish if I show him the photo.

I am SO impressed with your garden. You obviously have a green thumb.

And I loved the jug bit too. What a place we live in!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Aubrey said...

Your garden looks so great! So impressed! Let me know when you want to do the pizza night.

The hike was way too long but it taught us patience I guess. The lake was too nasty yet the girls seem to enjoy it. So glad I forgot my swimsuit. Thanks for helping out.