Thursday, September 3, 2009

Grandma Mom Comes and Goes

Last week my mom flew out to spend 5 days with us. For me it was one of the best visits. Maybe it was because it was just her and I hadn't just had a baby. Either way we enjoyed every minute she was with us.
We went to Berea, a little artsy town hid away in the Kentucky hills. Beautiful buildings, fun shops, and great food.
We went to the Explorium. It was so fun I bought a season pass.
Dinos...
The bubble room...
Water works...
We took walks...
Found a 300 year old tree in the park near our house.

Check out how wide it is. The tree that is.

Ended the night at the park. I can never look at the slide the same way ever since my friend told me a story of seeing a group of 10 year olds taking turns peeing on all the slides. Thanks Nancy!
Thanks mom for coming we loved having you!

1 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

That's rather disgusting about the slides now I won't be able to think of anything else either.

Moms are the greatest especially when you get to spend all your time playing, so glad she got to come out and visit you!