Friday, October 2, 2009

Fire Station

I'm totally in a rut. I have no desire to take pictures and when I do, they are pretty bad. I could blame it on my camera which has been acting up but really it's me and my lack of creativity. So here's the only pictures I have taken in the last couple of weeks.
Last week our play group met at the fire station. The guys were so nice to let 30+ kids and their moms come into their "home."


The kids were mesmerized...

The group shot...
Mac's new smiley face. It's a little scary.
The guys were great to take the ladder up and swing it around. They also took us inside their living quarters which the kids destroyed.

The tour was great but these boys were more interested in running around and watching magic tricks.

2 comments:

Roo said...

Man when you say things like that it reminds me how amatuer i am with my photography :( I just like seeing pictures of the boys. So cute!!!

Jessica said...

Ash, we love the blogging you do to keep us up to date so keep it up!!!