Friday, November 27, 2009

Drew's cousin Chris and his wife Katie came down to help celebrate Thanksgiving for a couple of days. While they were here we roped Katie into taking our family pictures. I love how they turned out, she was able to capture all the sweet, funny moments. Here's my favorites minus the one I'm sending out in our Christmas card...






The boys were ready to be done:)


As for thanksgiving, I think it was a success considering it was my first time hosting Thanksgiving (last year didn't count cause my mom did everything) The Jacksons also joined us for the big meal. The turkey was moist and delicious, I stressed and stressed about it. Everything else tasted fabulous as well. It was a great day!

Thanks Chris and Katie for making the long drive. We think you should find a way to transfer to UK dental so you could live by us. Just think of all the fun we would have:)

10 comments:

Lora said...

Those are DARLING! And I just realized you are always laughing! I love it. We need to run, I miss you.

Katie Blacker said...

they look super good with your cute black frames. And...lets be honest, there was no "roping me in"...it was practically my idea. haha.

Thank you again! We are back home safe and... lonely. We had such a blast with you guys! Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love them. But really...is it possible to have a bad picture of the Millar's? I don't think so.

Jacklyn said...

Cute pics, I need to do the same, my christmas pictures may turn into new years cards haha

angela said...

WOW!!!! Can Katie come back and take our pictures? :-) They turned out great. Congrats on Thanksgiving dinner. I hope I don't have to stress about it for awhile.

tara said...

Love the pics Ash!

Jessica said...

Hey we would love a christmas card! address is 1717 N 55th W Idaho Falls Idaho 83402. by the way this is cousin Jordan on the Millar side :)

Karrissa Winward said...

Those look great! Did you use your camera?

NanaBabs said...

Love the pictures and everyone in them! Thanks to Katie for taking them!

luke & sammy said...

darling! I love how candid they are!