Tuesday, January 26, 2010

They're Married!!!!

This weekend we flew out for a quick 46 hour trip to St. George, Utah to see Jed (Drew's older brother) get married. Here's a quick report of the big event! The happy couple started their wedding day by running a half marathon! They truly are crazy runners! Marianne looked adorable dressed in white and her makeup done perfectly, she looked way too good for just running a race.

The ceremony was great and I've never seen Jed so happy!
Mac kept staring at Marianne and calling her a Princess.


Grandpa Dad and Grandpa Millar

Love these guys!!!!
Where's Mac and Gray?
They were horrible! Mac wouldn't stand still and Gray...


Brothers...



The wedding dinner...



3 of many pictures of Beej. The camera loves you!

There you have it; another post with too many pictures and not enough explanation:) We had a great weekend and we're just happy that we could be there for Jed and Marianne's big day!
Here's to the new married couple and a new sister-in-law to get to know!

8 comments:

Roo said...

I love lots of pictures!! Thanks for updating with Jed's wedding. I feel like he is part of family so I need to know details :) Dear Jed, Congrats (if you ever read this) :)

katie and beej said...

Thanks for the dramatic maternity photo and the great spread of Beej:) It was so fun seeing you guys the only regret is that it was so short. We love you guys!!!!!!!

Jen Rutter said...

I totally feel your pain when it comes to having boys. We do our best, but it seems no matter what we do- they will still be naughty! Cute pictures.

angela said...

Cute pics. I still can't believe they ran a race on their wedding day. Glad you're back!

Katie Blacker said...

so excited you posted about this! Congrats to Jed. We are so excited for them!!!

Jaimee Blood said...

I love seeing people in your family get married...its so fun. Glad you got to go!

luke & sammy said...

So fun! I love their running outfits what a cool idea to do that on your wedding day! Love all the pictures!

Cheryl said...

I LOVED all the pictures. Most of my posts are 99% photos, 1 % text. I think it's a great break down.

Thanks for answering all my phone calls today. It made my day!