Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's the best time of the year

Top 5 reasons we love 50-60 degree Spring weather...

#5. Feeding/chasing Ducks




# 4. Long Park days with dad and the rest of Lexington:)
#3. Hours of playing in the dirt..

#2 Shoes and pants are optional...





1# Great Naps! After being outside everyday since Friday, the boys have never slept better.


No bugs, tulips, green grass, the smell of rain, warmer and longer days are just a few more reasons to love Spring! It's truly the best time of the year!

7 comments:

Roo said...

I can't believe you have grass. I am jealous!

Anonymous said...

Spring is wonderful!! Send me copies of the pix with Ike in them, will ya??

NanaBabs said...

We're loving spring here, too! Ours doesn't look quite as good yet, though...

Stacey said...

mac's throw looks so dainty! i love it :)

luke & sammy said...

I am loving your photos lately, good job! I need to call you and get more info on your blog book, it is darling!

Cheryl said...

I love all your reasons too! Your pictures looked great. Did you finally buy a new lens?

angela said...

Mac was so funny feeding those ducks. I love how he isn't afraid of them. Lindsay kept telling me that Mac got his feet muddy and should have worn boots (this comes from a girl who LOVES her boots). Funny.