Monday, September 6, 2010

My Boys

What's not to love about these two? Besides the fact they wont let me get a good picture of the two of them, they are perfectly perfect. Can you tell I'm having a good "mom day." The other weekend Drew and I had nothing going on. We woke the boys up, went to the park and played a little baseball.

Mac proved to be a good hitter.
While Gray proved to be a good cheerleader and fetcher. We all have our strengths:)

The baseball game was fun though it only lasted until the boys remembered BLT's were for lunch. Have I mentioned how much my boys love bacon? Well, like father like sons. The love of bacon runs strong in the Millar genes. It's a greasy staple in our home.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your right....they're perfect!

Lora said...

I LOVE Mac's big smile while he is squeezing Gray. You can feel the love!

Jacklyn said...

haha My little brother will ask you to make him Bacon night and day, cute boys I love the "we all have our strengths" line haha

Jaimee Blood said...

These boys are awesome! I always smile when I think of Mac's laugh. Hopefully I'll get to hear it soon! (hint hint)

Cheryl said...

Man, this post made me miss you guys and the ballpark. We spent a good part of our lives there over the years.

Those boys are darling. Now I just can't wait until a little pink is added to the mix. I mean, every great player needs a cheerleader. Right?!w