Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Weekend

Drew sent me these....
We played a lot of scrabble. I won 4 times and Drew 3. Surprised? so were we!
Drew took us girls out to dinner...
Bought cinnamon hearts and dipped them in chocolate. Planned on giving them to friends but instead, ate them all. Went out today to buy more. I have to stock up for the year until someone starts selling gummy cinnamon treats year-round in Lexington!
Could not get enough of these sweet cheeks...


the boys got more valentine candy...
And Annie girl smiled a lot...

It was a pretty great weekend.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a great weekend!

The flowers are lovely and I can't get enough of sweet Annie. She's changing all the time.

Do I spy the two of you playing Scrabble on the iPhone?? Love it! Even Zach begs and whines for it. Crazy!

I too have a bag of yummy cinnamon hearts in my drawer.... and a slew of Easter candy. The run of delicious treats never goes away when each holiday brings back things I have to eat!

Rita said...

It looks like things are wonderful at your house, as usual - missing you all!

KevDebKlan said...

I can't believe how cute Annie is. OK I can because your kids are darling but she is just so dang cute. She looks just like the boys but all girl! Love her big eyes. so sad not to be there to hold her. Kiss those cute cheeks for me.

Roo said...

Good job Drew on the Vday this year. The kids look great. You guys look great!