Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Is it weird that St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays? I don't know why but I look forward to it every year!
The boys woke up to Leprechaun footprints all over the house. Gray was surprised and didn't know what was happening.

To make it a little harder this year, the leprechaun's footprints led the boys to a "clue" which told them were the treasure was. The boys loved it. The rest of the day we ate all kinds of green food and took a long 2 hour walk outside.
" Mom my jacket will get pinched it's not green."
really Gray?


I took the boys on a 2 hour shopping trip, they did so well in all the stores. As a reward I let them pick out something at Gymboree. G picked sunglasses and has not taken them off since.

5 comments:

Annie said...

AHH! Less than a week until I see these adorable children! I am going to SQUEEZE them and never let go!!

Cheryl said...

Okay, so that look on Gray's face is priceless and I'm loving the sunglasses. So stylish.

I LOVE that you love St. Patty's Day too! We were lucky to spend it with you a few years back and got to get in on your fun hunt. I love that idea.

What a gorgeous day. We played in the backyard for at least an hour. I am ready for SPRING! Saw some daffodils today and they made me smile. Ready for sunshine, but I'm SO going to miss the pool. You'll have to sneak in with Nancy and think of me...

Lora said...

Gray's face is awesome! You get cool mom points for that one! I love love LOVE his glasses!!!

Rita said...

Love those photos, and the sweet boys in them! Sounds like you had a great day!

Angela said...

G just got promoted to G-Dog with those glasses :) He is super cute and can totally pull them off. I love St. Patrick's day too. It's far enough away from any other big holiday and so easy to make fun!