Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cali

The end of May my little brother Scott returned from his mission in Italy and in a week my other little brother Dave leaves for his mission to Mexico. To celebrate the homecoming of one brother and the farewell of another, my family got together in California. We had a great week. We celebrated my mom's 53rd birthday, played on the beach, met up with some friends from KY and the highlight of the trip was spending 2 long and glorious days at Disneyland. As always I took way too many pictures. Here's a sample and if you want to read more about the trip and see many many more pictures read the post bellow....

5 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

How fun..shoot I wish I would have known you were coming..that's so close to me! What a great trip and a great thing to do for your mom for her birthday.

Karrissa Winward said...

What a fun trip Ash!! I'm glad your whole family could be together!! I love the memories of your mom for her birthday- that is great!

Stacey said...

i refuse to believe your mom is 53...she looks great! looks like a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Super fun trip so far. Can't believe your blogging. Ike can't wait for you to get back.
oh, I tried making tortillas and they were bad. I need you here to show me.

KevDebKlan said...

So So glad we got to see you. Tell your family thanks again for sharing you. Made me miss you even more though. Your kids are so dang cute.