Monday, July 11, 2011

Good times!

Swimming and pool games, lets just say I can't remember when I have laughed so hard or had this much fun. Really, I'm pretty easily entertained but this was a whole new level.


Drew came up with Alligator races. It's pretty self-explanatory but I just wish we videotaped it! It was one of the most awkward things I have done and it was hilarious watching it. I took 2
nd over all and I'm pretty proud of it!
Later, we got on the tube, made up more games and ended up ripping the tube, buying a new one, fixing the broken tube and totally destroying it again- I don't think the tube was made for 8 adults jumping and switching seats. The Quote of the Day...


Ben: "Okay, everybody switch seats with the person directly across from you"
Drew: "Wait, I think that will put too much weight in the middle and we'll break it again"
Ben: "I think we're going to have a good time!"


They were both right!

1 comments:

Rita said...

My sides are hurting again from just thinking about laughing that hard! So much fun - thanks for the reminder and pictures!