Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Solids?

Annie had her first taste of solids and she LOVED it!

Annie at 6 months is currently not sleeping through the night. Teething and traveling are a bad combo for a baby. She has 2 teeth and is working on 2 more on the top. She rolls over and scoots on her back to get places. The other day she scooted her way under the table and the boys thought it was the funniest thing. She still loves her momma and has a hard time with most people but is warming up to her dad.
We love our Annie Girl!

6 month stats...
length:28 3/4 (95%)
weight: 17lbs 15 oz (85%)
head: 43 1/3 (95%)
The Dr. said she's basically the size of an 11 month old:)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashlee! Annie is so cute. I can see a little bit of Mac in her. I can't believe she is already 6 months old. How are you doing? How's your summer going?

Unknown said...

Gracie, just walked in as I was looking at older posts on your blog and she started talking about how she missed you guys. She was talking about how even though you guys only had 1 kid when we lived by you, you were still a lot of fun. She brought up how Drew would never let her start puzzles from the middle, she had to do the outside first. I thought it was funny she still remembered that. Does Mac turn 5 in October?

Rita said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES! Annie girl is such an angel baby!

Angela said...

What adorable pictures of Annie!! Horray for solids and 95% babies!

katie and beej said...

Oh I want to hold her again. I miss that sweet little face! We need to plan a trip to see each other soon. THEY GROW TOO FAST!

Karrissa Winward said...

So cute! I love all the pictures from Utah and I am glad you had such a great time!!

Roo said...

could she be any cuter!!