Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Annie's room

I transformed Gray's room into Annie's nursery just in time for her 8 month birthday. Yes, she's still in our closet:) Last week in the middle of the night I woke up with a vision of what the nursery could look like. I hit the yard sales, Goodwill, Lowes and every fabric store in Lexington and with a small amount of money the room is almost finished.

The walls are a "Kiss of Pink" and her accent wall is striped "Tea Party" pink. Remember how I promised I would never make my daughter wear pink or have a pink room? Well, I love how this wall turned out!
Rocking chair- sprayed painted it a wheat yellow and after a lot of searching found the perfect vintage fabric to recover the seats.


We moved G into Mac's room, now every night is a party!

9 comments:

Rita said...

I LOVE what you did! So cute! I'm sure she will sleep better, grow up smarter, become even more beautiful now - you sure are good at decor!

Jen Rutter said...

Ashley-it is so cute! i love it!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh Ashlee I wished we lived closer our families would get along so well! My boys have a party every night too and it's making me crazy!

I love her sweet room glad you gave into the pink, you just have to have a little pink with your first girl. It's too much fun! And I keep meaning to tell you how much I love your pictures lately, you are getting very good with your camera. Love the one of you and the boys in the mirror, so clever!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I have that same pink pillow on the chair the one with the smaller circles all over it..anyways I have it coral blue I love it

Kara said...

Ash, the room is so cute!! you are so creative! loved the way it turned out. so so beautiful!

angela said...

Your chair turned out great!! You have some serious talent my friend.

Roo said...

Oh.my.heck. DARLING!!!

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

cute room Ash! you are so creative!

Amber said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! It looks like a nursery out of some fancy-shmancy baby magazine. Nice work!