Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back to School!

Yesterday was Mac and Gray's first day of school and it could not have gone better! Monday we went to the open house so the boys could meet their new teachers and Gray could get acquainted with the new school. G was nervous at first but it didn't last long. Mac on the other hand made himself at home- found his old teachers and his friends and didn't want to leave.

G with Ms. Anne and Ms. Lacey
Mac with his teachers Ms. Joan and Ms. Frances
First day of school!
This year Drew is taking the boys to school- some good male bonding time and I am picking them up- which I love cause I get to hear all about their day.

After we got home we did some "homework." One of the questions was "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Mac said "a paleontologist!"(duh!) and Gray said " A giant and be strong with big boobs?" What?! I asked him what boobs were and he showed me his fists! "Gray those are fists or hands." I sure hope I was the first to hear about his desire to have big "boobs"!:)

5 comments:

Aunt Amy said...

What big boys they're getting to be! Looks like another fun school year.

Love you all, Aunt Amy

Amberlin Gefrom said...

oh gosh I laughed so hard on that one.

Rita said...

Both boys will probably get what they want, but hopefully Gray will figure out how to better say what he is thinking...Wonder if he got a chance to tell what he wanted in his class?

Marissa Noe said...

Thanks for a good laugh!!! WOw. Can you believe these kids of ours?? They are getting so big!!

Amber said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I am crying, I'm laughing so hard. I'm glad the boys had a good time at school.