Friday, February 3, 2012

The rest of January according to my phone...

January was a great month. We spent hours outside enjoying the spring like weather. The kids went back to preschool. Annie started full-on walking. Went to the Globe Trotters game. Did I mention enjoyed the "Medium" weather, as Mac calls it? oh and I spent hours on pinterest which in turn inspired me to make some changes around the house and make some super cute crafts. I could do a whole blog on my love for pinterest!





5 comments:

Rita said...

Looks like you have had a great month!

Roo said...

Cute Ash, I love the map! And the month according to the iPhone!

Aunt Amy said...

They're growing up so fast. Love Gray's glasses. Miss you all --

Amanda Duke said...

How do you make your pictures look old like that? Picnik?

Ashlee said...

Amanda, I use instagram - it's an app on my phone.