Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The daily

I flew back on Tuesday and we hit the ground running. It was like I hadn't even left. Here's what we've been doing this week...

Played in the Powell's backyard.
Mac trying to get the sled to float
Peacefully swinging until G came and shook things up
Piggies for Annie girl

That sneaky little Leprechaun left us little clues that led us to his "Pot of Gold"- gold fish, a huge thing of cheese puffs, Sunny D and Leap Frog books.
On ourwalk we found a snake and little Annie ate a whole plum! I had 3 very happy kids.

3 comments:

Rita said...

It looks like you are having a great spring! Loved the pigtails on Annie girl-

Angela said...

I'm getting the feeling that Annie sits in a lot of sinks...hahahaa.

Roo said...

I am LOVING ALL these pictures! I phones are the best.