Saturday, June 28, 2014

April


Well, it happened. Annie found the hair scissors  and cut her hair not once but twice. The rest of the day she would say " my hair is so beautiful!" She loved how her hair turned out- or I think she was trying to convince me it was not a bad thing;) 
G fell asleep like this...
"I'm bad!"- Annie 
Back December gray came home from school telling me needed a chorus shirt.

Me: why, you're not in chorus 
G: yes I am, I've been going every Monday morning since school started. Sometimes I'm late

This is so gray. He just does his own thing. Well, after we found out he was in chorus we got him to chorus on time;) he did an awesome job in his chorus concert!! 

Spring in lexington is breath taking 
(Saron drive) 
Annie was a trooper this spring. The soccer feilds and baseball diamonds were her home away from home and she did not complain once. Life of a little sister! 
Easter 

Annie's joy school gang 
Can you tell which one is Mac? 

No front teeth for g! 

1 comments:

Aunt Amy said...

Mac has to be #12. And Gray looks even better with no front teeth at all!! Love your hair, Annie!! Thanks for all the pics! I've missed seeing you all.