Monday, December 1, 2014

Mac's 8!!!


Mac turning 8 was an emotional day for me. I woke up crying just thinking about it and had to leave church early cause I couldn't control my tears. I'm blaming it on the pregnancy.... Mac is such a special boy. He is one that noctices everyone and wants to make everyone feel loved. Me and drew tried our best to prepare Mac for this big decision and day by having FHE's on baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost. We were consistant on family scripture study and prayers.  After we would do any of these things we would look at eachother and say "were we this ready?" Mac has a thirst for knowledge and has prepared himself to be baptized, I feel like Mac makes our job as parents easy and I think that's why I was so emotional. Our job as parents is far from over but a part of us is letting him go. I'm so proud of Mac! 











The Hills came to his baptism 

2 comments:

Annie said...

He looks so old and mature! We are so glad you baptized him here so we could all be there!!

Aunt Amy said...

Happy Birthday Mac! Looks like it was a wonderful day.