Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Monkeys

The Rock of Gibraltar was one of my favorite places we visited. We were all expecting a small rock but instead we got a small country that is part of Britain. It was weird going from hearing Spanish and then walking a couple of feet and hearing English accents.
First thing we did was get on a little tour bus and made our way up the rock. Our first stop was the caves of Gibraltar. Right when we got out of the car we saw monkey's. This was weird because we have never seen monkey's in the wild. My dad thought it would be fun to feed them. Before he could get the peanuts out of the bag a monkey (a big one) jumped up on him. We all started screaming, "Drop the bag." Thankfully he did and the monkey jumped off of him.
As we made our way in the van to our next stop the tour guide thought it would be funny to let the monkeys in the car. Again we all started screaming including Mac. They ran through the van getting into our bags and finally making their way out.


























There were monkeys everywhere. The monkey on top of the car jumped on me. I freaked out. I was not expecting it and the monkey stunk. Our tour guide came over and got him off of me. I had dirty paw marks all over my shirt. Everyone but me and my mom got pictures of the monkeys on them. I kept Mac as far as I could from them.

0 comments: