Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Spanish Life

Whenever I wasn't looking someone in my family fed Mac gelatto.
As you can see he loved it. He didn't take his eyes off of it.
While we were there, Marbella celebrated a holiday (we don't now which one).We went down town, ate some interesting food and watched the people dance. Check out the Flamingo dresses.

The food in Spain really wasn't good. Drew, Nat and Roo ordered Tomato soup and a ham sandwich. What they got was some kind of tomato paste on their sandwich with what looked somewhat like ham. It was pretty gross. Thank goodness for McDonald's.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Okay, now that I just got caught up on the entire life of your family, I'm totally jealous of your trip and miss you guys! It looks like it was a blast. I can't believe how good Mac did. you are the bravest thing ever! I'm not sure I could have hacked it.

Karrissa Winward said...

That looks like such a fun trip. Was it hard work though with Mac? At least you had tons of helpers.

Ashlee said...

Honestly, Mac did so good. Even though he didn't get his naps he was happy and loved all the attention. The only problem was that he didn't like his stroller or back pack so Drew and I held him most of the time. It was exausting.