Thursday, August 23, 2007

He's on the move

Mac now has 8 teeth. Which is why he's taking a bottle now during the day.
Mac is figuring out how to get around. He's pulling himself up on everything and is so proud of himself. The only bad thing is that he hasn't quite figured out how to get back down, so either he cries until we help him down or he falls and cries. Fun times.
Mac holding himself by my shoe rack
Mac is starting to crawl. He crawls three times and then falls and scoots on his stomach.
It's not much but hey, we'll take it.
Last week I was making head bands for Roo and Ry's baby and I recruited Mac as my model. I'm sure he'll hate me later in life for taking this picture.

6 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh, what a pretty little girl! Just joking, he still looks like a boy. That is so fun that he is moving so much. It makes things a lot harder though huh? He still is as cute as ever.

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh that is too funny! that is like blackmail for high school...! he is so cute! that is so cute he's crawling, savannah doesn't crawl at all so dont feel too bad!

luke & sammy said...

So how is the bottle thing going? Is he taking it good now? I am sure Drew loves you putting bows on him, they are pretty cute bows! I need to learn to make them I need a hobby. By the way send me those recipes! Mac is so stinking cute!

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I love the bow picture! I remember doing that to Blake and I wish I could find the picture. Ok, Brooke just told me Ry and Roo are having a baby and it's a girl!? That is awesome. I had no idea. What are they going to name her?

Ashlee said...

Ya, they are having a girl. The name for now is Ellanore Ray, isn't it cute? I hope they don't mind me telling people their good news. We are so excited for them.

Blaine and Jaimee Blood said...

QUAKE! Only a manly child could look so comfortable with a flowery headband. At least you have a headband that matches your dad's.