Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Tradition

2005 just the two of us2006 very pregnant 5 weeks to go
2007 Our little family

Our first labor day weekend here in Lexington we went hiking at Raven Run and have made it a tradition ever since.

This year we took the Garners along with us. They have become such good friends of ours. We hope they also decide to stay here in Lexington after Shawn graduates (keep your fingers crossed)!










It was a bumpy ride but Mac managed to fall asleep.
He was so tired!




5 comments:

luke & sammy said...

So I don't think that I ever saw you big pregnant, I love it! I think that you should get pregnant again real soon. :) It was fun to talk to you yesterday I am still looking at times to come and see you!

Cheryl said...

I have never been to that park, but seeing the photos is going to make me plan a trip there and soon! I love all fun places that are so close to Lexington. If you like that you should (and maybe you've already been there) talk to the Badger's about Red River Gorge. I hear it's amazing!

Jaimee Blood said...

Wish we could've been there this time. Thanks for the invite. Its all Blaine's fault--he's got a lot of nerve trying to work,provide for his family, further his career on LABOR day--you're really not supposed to Labor on that day doesn't he know??

us... said...

Hey Ash this is Brynne Louder! Your little Mac is so cute. I talked to your parents a few months ago at some ball games they gave me the update of your cute little family. It is amazing to look at everyone's blog and see everyone married and having kids. I hope to keep in touch with you!

us... said...

you will have to check out our blog abclouder.blogspot.com