Wednesday, April 2, 2008

5 Things On My To Do List:

1. Finish the dishes I left in the sink from dinner last night
2. Drop cookies off at a friends house (without a car it's rough):)
3. Go look through another house, hopefully this one is better than the ones we looked at Sunday:)
4. Video tape Mac talking and dancing. This has been on my list of things to do for weeks now.
5. Laundry

10 Things I Enjoy:

1. Finding a good book (any suggestions, the one I'm reading right now is not doing it for me)
2. Sun bathing/ being outside in the sun
3. Traveling
4. Hiking
5. playing board games
6. music and going to concerts(did)
7. The View (I know it's my one fault:)
8. new recipes
9. gardening even though my thumb is far from green
10. making Mac laugh

Places I've lived:

1. Orem, Utah
2. Logan, Utah
3. Lexington, KY

Suddenly a Billionaire:

1.Buy a house
2.Buy a second car
3. Buy a king size bed
4. pay off Drew's school loans
5. Tithing, invest, give away ect.....

5 Jobs I've Had:

1.Party Land employee
2.Taipan Trading employee, off and on since I can remember:)
3.night time supervisor at USU gym
4.secretary for a hear center
5.office manager for therapist.

5 Things Most People Don't Know About Me:


I eat Top Ramen for breakfast at least5 days out of the week. And no, this isn't a pregnancy thing.

I love left overs. I think everything taste better the next day.

I love movies. When my parents would go out of town; me and Nat would rent a bunch of movies and just veg out in front of the TV for days at a time. It was great sister bonding.

In the near future I want to purchase a pair of chickens. Drew thinks I 'm crazy but it will happen:)

I can count on both hands how many times I have made our bed in the three years we have been married. My house will be spotless and yet I wont be able to bring myself to make my bed. There's something seriously wrong with me.

thanks for the tag Roo, this was a fun one!

11 comments:

Trevor and Brooke said...

Top Roman for breakfast?? That is the weirdest thing I've heard yet! And chickens?? At least you would never have to buy eggs. You crack me up. So sorry Drew and Mac were sick for Easter. Sicknesses seem to have the worst timing. Hopefully everyone is better now!

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

Chickens? What the heck Ash?! Why chickens? For the eggs or just for a pet? I love top ramen too but I don't know if I could do it for breakfast. I loved reading about you! You crack me up!

Jaimee Blood said...

I'll keep my eyes open for some good lookin' chickens. Let's get together for some Ramen soon.

J & A said...

The five things nobody knows about you section was GREAT! You are hilarious. I would love to have chickens too, but ramen?!

Melissa said...

I hate making my bed too, I don't think anything is wrong with you! Oh, I made my blog private and I realized I don't have your email address.

luke & sammy said...

Ya that is pretty gross about the ramen. :) My billionaire section would be alot like yours, I told Luke as soon as we graduate we are buying a king size bed.

luke & sammy said...

Oh yeah, the girls here have been loving a book called Pope Joan, I will get you the author, they love it. And I love the View also!

Marissa said...

That IS a fun one! I think Top Ramen is good anytime :)

Anonymous said...

Girl nice blog. I could learn a few thing from you!
Nancy

Kristen said...

Hey Ashlee, I have been blog surfing and found yours! I didn't know you were a partyland employee.. maybe you knew my uncle: Daniel Pugmire. He is a funny guy, but so great--he helped us out tons with our wedding by bringing lots of partyland stuff! Sorry about the strep. We have had that too and it is no fun. Fortunately just John had it!

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

Ashlee, you are too funny! Top Ramen for breakfast? Your blog is too cute and I just love Mac. I can hardley believe he is that big...he's almost as big as Makai!