Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th

Happy 4th of July! Yesterday we spent the day with the Bloods and the Hydes. We had fun, playing the Wii, (rather watching the boys play the Wii). Drew went undefeated in boxing. I'm so proud of him:) The BBQ was amazing but the best part of the night was watching Mac watch the fireworks. He got so into it. He was dancing in the streets and screaming wow and doing his big belly laugh. I wish I had my video camera. The fourth of July is becoming one of my favorite holidays, kids make it a million times better.

First time doing the collage (thanks Ash K.) click on the image to enlarge....


The many faces of Mac during the firework show...

11 comments:

Roo said...

YOU look so good. WHat a fun 4th of July. I can't wait to see your little guy.

The Reynolds Family said...

cute cute!!! You're gonna have to teach me the whole collage deal.

angela said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Blaine and Jaimee Blood said...

Mac made the Fourth of July so awesome!! It was more fun watching him than the fireworks! He is SO funny. Fun day! Great pics!

Stacey said...

ASH...i LOVE your blog. the music came on last sunday as i was reading it and i thought, "hey, i have that song"...and continued. i fell asleep on my dad's hammock reading your blog and listening to your music. you guys look like you are doing well! keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

What a fun 4th! I need to come by this week and check out the painting!

Marissa said...

Looks like fun! I love the 4th... we didn't really get to do anything fun this time around but next year should be lots of fun!

Roo said...

Ash- HOw do you make the picture collage? It is so cute and I have no cute how.

jenni kaufusi said...

roo's right you look great. Sounds like a fun 4th of july. I still can't get over how cute little gray is.

luke & sammy said...

What a cute post! I love your two boys! Can't wait to see baby Gray!

S. and A. Millar said...

Gray is such a cute baby! He doesn't even look newbornish, he looks like an older baby, hes a handsome little guy :) I agree with you holidays are so much more fun with kids, you can feel there excitement! Please let me know how you do the collage, I like it cause you can put alot of photos with out filling your whole page up!