Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!

Yesterday was Drew's 26th birthday. Too bad he was in class all day preparing for the bar. Birthdays just aren't the same anymore. When he got home we ordered Chinese food, went shopping and had treats. Drew we love you so much, Happy birthday!
why I love Drew....

* He can grow facial hair like no one I know.

* He has the best sense of humor. I love watching comedies with him. His laugh is contagious.



*Even when he 's overwhelmed with school or work he puts me,Mac and Gray first.



* He's the best story teller. He can make the most boring things seem interesting.

*when I was pregnant with Mac he managed to
almost gain as much weight as I did. He's so good to me:)

11 comments:

Roo said...

Happy Birthday DREW!!!
I loved all those comments about him. We agree with all those, we love Drew! I appreciate him making me feel at home and not trying to be the "coolest in-law" of the family...but instead he helps me be cool like him. :)

Roo said...

By the way I am loving your hair short!

jenni kaufusi said...

Happy birthday drew!

katie and beej said...

Happy 26th Drew!
I thought about you all day on your birthday and didn't get a chance to call you to tell you. I can't believe you are such an old geezer:) We love you!

Jaimee Blood said...

Drew--we love you like a son. Happy birthday!

Amber Marcum said...

Happy birthday Drew! We need to celebrate!! The boys are SO CUTE!! Ashlee, when can we play?

Karrissa Winward said...

Yeah Drew!

S. and A. Millar said...

Happy Birthday Drew! Ashlee, thank you for the info on the picture thing.

jenni kaufusi said...

when are you guys going to utah? hala tay and i will be in utah (park city) for taylah's birthday. we fly out july 19th and we're out for a week.

Ashlee said...

Dang! we leave here the 31st

Andrea G. said...

Happy Birthday, Drew! I love Ashlee's reasons for loving you... especially the weight gaining thing :). About the facial hair though, you're going to have to keep that one under wraps for a while now that you're in the Bishopbric, right?! Ha,ha.