Monday, August 18, 2008

Bear Lake

McAllister Family Reunion!!

We spent four days up in Bear Lake....we swam

went boating













Played Bocci









Went to the Raspberry days parade. Mac loved the animals from a distance and absolutely hated the llamas












Mac learned a new word...Shark, and is now obsessed with them
I thought Mac would enjoy the ride but he hated it. He screamed the whole time.

Grandma even went for a ride with
Ryan
The boys played frisbee and football. They were all sore the rest of the trip.










Gray with the Grandma's
We had such a great time with all the family. We are looking forward to the next get together.

5 comments:

KevDebKlan said...

It's about time. We have been waiting for a post forever. WE MISS YOU GUYS. You need to come home already. We went to your house today to check on veggies and water and the kids were all asking when you were going to come back home. I can't believe how big gray looks. Well yes I can. He is related to Mac. Sounds like you are having fun. Enjoy being with family for me. I know your not all that excited to come back but if it make you feel any better we are ready for you to be back.

Marissa said...

I LOVE Bear Lake! And family reunions are fun too. I'm sure it has been SOOOO nice to get to spend so much time with your family.

Eric and Jenny said...

Bear Lake is the greatest, just thinking about it makes me want a rasberry shake. That's great you guys are in Utah seeing family, it looks like you are having a great time. I am so glad you had time to read Breaking Dawn, after all that is what's most important or in my book anyway!

angela said...

I'm soooooo jealous!!!!!! Looks like fun. Hope the water was warm enough!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for you to get back. Looks like a wonderful trip. But let's face it, Kentucky is where the real fun is!!!