Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baseball for FHE

Monday night we headed to the Orem Owlz game for a little Millar Family fun. We had a blast hanging out with everyone. The game was so fun I don't even know who won:)Millar Clan
Mac was running around the whole time. Luckily we had 11 people to chase after him.
The Four original Millar sisters. Amy and baby Colin, Katie (ready to pop), Annie, and Maggie
This is what I saw when I looked down. How lucky was I?
Me and my two favorite little boys

Beej, Katie and Gray. We can't wait to see what their little girl is going to look like.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Your hair is looking so pretty lately! And Gray's eyes! I bet you love staring into them every day. When do you get back?

Michelle said...

I love that picture of you holding your two boys! Sooo precious. I love your hair Ash, you sexy beast you!