Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cousin time...

Lucy is almost 6 months older than Gray and they're pretty much the same size. I think Lucy is a little taller but Gray is chubbier.
One bad thing about having such huge babies is that people expect so much more out of them. Look at them. Lucy rolling around while Gray just lays there and takes it. Most people would think they're the same age and that Gray was a little slow.
This is when it got crazy. Lucy was trying to get to Gray but Mac wasn't having it.
Then both Lucy and Mac teamed up on Gray... I'm sure this won't be the last of the Lucy/Mac tag team. Poor Gray.

Gray survived with only a couple of scratches around his eye. It could have been worse :)

8 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

congrates nat on the cute baby boy. how is it having too? i like the name gray its pretty close to our new one grady we must have good taste

Eric and Jenny said...

That's so great you are getting to spend so much time with family, I bet they are just loving having you guys around. Poor Gray he definitely looks like he is getting smothered in that picture. Is it bad I have no idea who Boz Scaggs or whatever his name is, is? Fun family time though!

Danielle and Fam said...

Thats funny...if Drew wasn't so HUGE you wouldn't have this problem. J/K Gray is sooooo cute.

KevDebKlan said...

Look like a constant party. So much fun. I am almost sad for you knowing it is coming to an end. Hopefully spending that much time has given you that feeling of enough. (if you can ever get enough) Sorry you have to come home buy I'm glad you are. Love the blessing pictures. how great to have so much family there. I'm glad you were able to do it there even if we had to miss it. I have to say I am going through Mac withdrawls though. Hurry home. Be safe

Ashlee said...

Cousins are so much fun! Tyler gets the same treatment-he loves it though:)BTW Your hair looks great Ashlee. We are sure going to miss you guys!

us... said...

Oh my word that is so funny that Gray is so much bigger:] But oh by golley he is precious! His little face is just to die for:] How is the whole 2 kids thing going? I am getting a little nervous:] You look fabulous as well(as always)!

Cheryl said...

I love all the photos! It was so fun to catch up on your Utah trip. There is nothing like spending time with family.

Gray is getting bigger and bigger and is still so dang handsome. He's as sweetie.

We've missed cute Mac in nursery. It will be fun to have him back on Sunday.

And you look so beautiful in all the photos. I loved the family shot at the baseball game.

Glad you are coming back to KY. You've been missed.

Anonymous said...

Now look what you've done. Gone and posted cute baby pics and now I want another one. I can't do 5!!!!