Sunday, August 31, 2008

We're Back!

We survived the long 3 day trip home. Mac and Gray did surprisingly well. Here's my last post of our Utah vacation, and it's a long one. Last time we were home in March I was so mad at myself for not taking more pictures, so this time I over did it.


Gray got his first haircut. He needed a haircut from the day he was born. I just wanted everyone at home to see his hair before we got rid of it.
Goodbye mullet hello neck.
A walk up Provo Canyon that consisted of throwing rocks in the river...
He looks all cute and innocent but he most definitely is not. Mac figured out how to toot on demand. Gross I know but it was hilarious....
Four generation picture with my mom and Grandpa and Grandma Heaps

Four generation picture with my dad and Grandma McAllister...
Mac got read to A LOT and he loved every minute of it.


Gray and Mac got matching PJ's...

Mac swinging with Grandma Millar. Whenever she got up he would say, "Momma, Sit" and point to the swing. He's so demanding:)
We had a fabulous time in Utah. We are so lucky to have such great families that let us stay with them for a whole month!!! We Love and miss you all!

12 comments:

Ashlee said...

Sad we missed you. Glad you had fun. Matching PJ's so cute!

The Reynolds Family said...

So glad you are home:) Looks like a super fun and eventful trip... LOVE the family olympics idea!!!

jenni kaufusi said...

so i love all the pictures. it looks like you guys had alot of fun i wish we could have seen you. i have a gift for baby gray that i need to send to you. if you could email me your address and phone number (i got a new phone didn't save the numbers) that would be great. the sooner the better if i don't send it soon with babies our size it might not fit. my email address is taylah21@gmail.com. thanks

jenni kaufusi said...

ps love the olympics look on you and drew looks good. is the cap mac's wearing from your moms. i remember playing dress up sith it. how funny

Jaimee Blood said...

Miss you guys sooo much. All these pictures make me laugh and cry at the same time! Your trip looks like it was great. We're ready for you to come visit anytime!!! Good luck starting your job Drew! The real attorney life begins!

Roo said...

Well I must say we had a good month with you guys. I secretly hope we go to school in Indiana so we can have weekends like that all the time. :)

Andrea G. said...

I'm sure Mac learned the tooting business from Drew, right?! ha,ha. We're so jealous of Gray's hair! Jonas still hasn't had a haircut... almost one and still bald! Love the matching jammies! So cute.

Marissa said...

Gray has WAY more hair than Joselyn!! I am jealous. I would have gladly taken the hair you cut and graft it into joselyn's head so I can finally put bows in her hair!

Marissa said...

P.S. Where do you find all your good music? I listen to this XM Satellite station in our car called the Coffee Shop and they play a lot of the songs on your list and I can never get all the names and songs down that I like. But you seem to have them all on your playlist!

luke & sammy said...

I am a little disappointed we didn't get a visit here in Kansas on your way home, but I guess I'll forgive you. I can't believe you already had to give Gray a haircut, I love him and his hair! Jack calls Luke by Luke too. He will always yell Loo, to get his attention. Crazy boys. It was fun seeing you guys in Utah though!

luke & sammy said...

Oh yeah, he toot thing is hilarious! In that picture is he really pushing one out? I love it.

Ang said...

Hey, Ashlee, this is Angela (Payne) Sargent. I don't know if you remember me but I lived by you in Logan. Anyways, I found your blog from Tiffany Rosenhan's blog, funny how that happens. Your little family is so cute! Our blog is www.jonnyandangsargent.blogspot.com