Friday, January 23, 2009

Every Dad needs a son or two

Oh how I love these boys!!!

This was our activity for family night. Wrestling seems to be the activity every night! I'm seeing glimpses of what my life will be with boys and it's fantastic but I'm slowly becoming the spectator. Once they start walking they become daddy's boys.

Mac loves to wrestle but sadly I think G likes it more.Gray was squealing with laughter the entire time.
Notice the drool marks all over Drew's shirt. Now that's love.

11 comments:

Roo said...

seriously the pictures of the 2 post are incredible. YOu are getting good with the camera. Seeing the 2 boys makes me want to have 2 kids... oh boy! :) I loved the snow pictures, so magical!

Marissa said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Dad! Lucky sons!

Karrissa Winward said...

Those are adorable pictures!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

ha ha come on just jump on it there and join the fun!

KevDebKlan said...

Love the pictures. Boys are the greatest. Can't wait to see you both with a girl though!!!

Ashlee said...

I know this scene only too well! Gotta love it!

Aunt Amy said...

Remember Ash, Drew was the second of two sons. And then came the girls. Looks like they love their dad. But when the tough get sick or hurt, they want their moms. Miss you all!!!

Amber said...

What happens when your son is already a daddy's boy and he doesn't walk yet? :) I've come to accept the fact that I am the food source and that's about it. What cute pictures!

Tiffany said...

i think drew's life is officially opposite of brandens! the boys are sooo sweet! it was so fun to see you the other day, we'll need to run errands together sometime and not when were in a hurry!

Good job on saying bye bye to the crib and binky! i love how you threw them out the window!

Can't wait to see you thursday!

luke & sammy said...

i agree, boys are so much fun!