Sunday, March 8, 2009

A day on the Slopes

Friday my family went up to Deer Valley for a day of skiing. I can't tell you how excited I was to get back on the slopes. It's been a long 5 years since I put on my skis but the minute I put them on it came right back like I had never stopped. The weather was perfect and being outside was fantastic.We had one issue... these cute babes came along with us. We opted not to put them in day care for the day so we all took turns babysitting. Even without naps Lucy and Gray were on their best behavior. Here's to our future ski bums!

Lucy is 14 months old and is walking and talking, and little Gray is 9 months and just rolls around but Gray is bigger. It really confused everyone around us.




And yes, I know, I look like a boy, but it's the only picture I got of myself.

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

How fun that you got to go skiing again!!

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

Deer Valley is my favorite place. I'm glad you had fun, but next time you come up and ski I'll watch your little guys.
Holly