Saturday, November 7, 2009

Breakfast...

It's true, almost every morning I was pregnant with both my sons the only thing I could stomach for breakfast was Ramen Noodles. And not just any Ramen Noodles but Beef flavored Maruchan Ramen noodles. Yes, I know this isn't normal or even remotely healthy but to me this breakfast was a life saver and a great begining to a tiring day.

So I guess I'm the only one to blame when my boys ask and even cry for the same breakfast. It's not their fault, they came out addicted:) Have I ruined them?

I keep telling myself that if we lived in China or any other oriental country this would be totally normal. We could eat Pork Noodles day in and day out and be considered perfectly healthy and normal:)

Good thing the boys are happy and healthy, enjoying the fall weather.

"Cheese"






and yes I realize I got way more pictures of Gray than Mac but that's just because Mac was doing this...



He makes it hard to get a picture of him:)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Who do you know with such an amazing backyard??
The pix turned out great!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

hahah thats awesome. What pard of the world is it okay to eat cookies for breakfast? :-p your boys are super cute

angela said...

I was thinking the same thing about the backyard. I didn't realize they had added all those stairs to their treehouse. Wow! Cute pictures and hilarious with the Ramen breakfast. Is that really a tear in G's eye??

Jen Rutter said...

Hilarious! I love the pics of Mac!

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

That is so McAllister - I remember sitting out on your porch eating raw ramen with the seasoning sprinkled on top.

Karrissa Winward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karrissa Winward said...

I love the beef ramen too- I use to "borrow" Danielle's beef ramen during college because I only had chicken. Don't tell!!

That treehouse is awesome!

Katie Blacker said...

hahah. Mac is cracking me up in those pictures! I love the fall pictures... so fun!

and Ramen for breakfast? Your the coolest mom ever! ;)

Eric and Jenny said...

Wow, those are some beautiful pictures, I just love the leaves and of course it helps your boys are darling!

I can't believe you ate those every morning for breakfast I just think about Ramen noodles and want to die, for some reason when I am pregnant they make me so sick, too funny that you loved them.

NanaBabs said...

Another great post - those are some beautiful children you have!

luke & sammy said...

so funny-gross but funny :) Whatever gets them to eat right? I cant wait to have 2 boys like you!

katie and beej said...

Yep, we knew those Ramen Noodles would come back to bite you in the bum. But hey the boys are too cute to care what they eat for breakfast:) Miss you guys and CAN'T WAIT to see you in a couple of weeks!

Jaimee Blood said...

I wish my kids would eat Ramen...I try to get them to because its cheap and easy! Whose backyard is that? Looks so fun!

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

um... we love ramen as well and buy the pack at costco, but we pretty much waste the chicken flavor brcause we only like the beef too!
and if it gets them to eat something then that is a good thing.

Roo said...

ha. I love that they LOVE ramen! THere is nothing wrong with that! I can't believe how much G has changed. He is like a new kid to me. I saw him 3 months ago. crazy.

Kristen said...

I love autumn pictures! So cute playing in the leaves. Those boys are getting huge, I guess the ramen is doing just fine!

Brittany said...

I am with everyone else! Is that your amazing backyard? I can't believe how big the boys are. They are so cute!