Monday, April 12, 2010

Meet the newest member of the Millar family....

Let me intorduce you to Atrial Flutter. Last year Drew, with the help of Kev, talked me into "letting" Drew buy some of her (an 1/8 to be exact). The plan... breed her with Big Brown (09 Derby winner) and a year and half later sell the baby for big bucks. Well, last week Atrial Flutter had her baby. Come November I'll let you know if the rest of the plan pans out.:)

Isn't she adorable?!
Only one week old and running like a champ!
Love that the filly never leaves her mom's side!

Keeping with the horse theme, Drew and Kev dragged us to races on Saturday...


and we were happy to be there!

9 comments:

jenni kaufusi said...

looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! love the horse and you cute and super funny boys!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Awww she is so cute, I would totally be attached! Good luck with the plan!

Lora said...

What a beautiful mare and filly! I'm gonna get on one of those someday.

Aunt Amy said...

Oh, she is beautiful. Hope she does well. Are you sure Mac is having fun at the races? What a face! Miss You! Love to all, Aunt Amy

Eric and Jenny said...

What a little cutie! Good luck with the rest of that plan, I forgot how much Drew loves horses, hope it works out for you.

Roo said...

cONGRATS you guys on the new baby. He looks just like Drew! I am sorry you missed the birth but happy you were with us eating an overload of pizza when it happened.

angela said...

Wow! Congrats I guess? When do I get to meet her? She's a beauty!

Cheryl said...

What a gorgeous little filly! I love the name too. Very clever.

Jaimee Blood said...

I didn't even know you were "expecting"!! That is totally awesome! They're beautiful!