Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mac's first day of Preschool!























Today we woke up early (for us) got ready, packed a lunch and set this little guy off to school! This year Mac's preschool is on the other side of town and starts at 9:00 am and doesn't get over until 1:30 pm. I'm expecting one tired little boy today!
Since Mac is in a carpool and it wasn't my day to take, we went yesterday to meet his teachers and see the school. Here's Mac with his core teacher Miss Stacey and making crafts.












I can never get enough of this kid. Mac, we are sure going to miss you today! Can't wait to hear all about your first day of preschool!



























































10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a good first day!

Anonymous said...

It was a good first day!

Anonymous said...

It was a good first day!

Anonymous said...

It was a good first day!

Roo said...

oh my he is so darling! I love all his faces. And I just saw the pictures of the bum cheeks!!!! that is the best picture ever!

angela said...

I love this whole carpooling thing already! Glad he had a great day.

KevDebKlan said...

So was your first day as good as Nancy's apparently was???? Funny! How did Mac like it? How did G do without him? Where is the apple orchard you went to? never heard of it. Looks like you had a fun weekend. Having family close "er" is fun. I love knowing that if I needed to I could get there and they could get here. We still need to get together. Still excited about a baby girl!!! can't wait.

Rita said...

Love the pictures! We love that boy too, can't wait to see you all next month!

Lora said...

Yay for Preschool! Mac is so stinky funny and love all the pictures of his funny faces.

Karrissa Winward said...

He is so dang cute! What a fun preschool!