Wednesday, September 22, 2010

27!

Yesterday I turned the big 27. I love when my wish comes true for a birthday week. I started getting packages the end of last week and they haven't stopped. The longer the celebration the better:)

Yesterday, Mac left for preschool and G and I ran errands. Met Nancy for lunch and came home to treats on my doorstep and visitors throughout the day. I truly am surrounded by amazing, loving, supportive friends. Drew took me out to dinner, did a little shopping and came home to presents and a cute little cake from another friend Angela- see, great friends!

Drew got me some thoughtful gifts that the boys enjoyed opening.
Throughout the day I got messages and calls from friends and family. You all sure know how to make a girl feel special! Thanks!!!

5 comments:

KevDebKlan said...

I was planning on bringing you something yesterday so I refused to say happy birthday on facebook but then I never got a chance to get over there so I missed it all together. Great friend I am. Hope it was great. Missed being there to celebrate with you. I'll drop by soon. Happy late birthday.

Roo said...

you looked ADORABLE on your birthday!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday! And congratulations on the baby girl- yeah!!! maybe this means I'll get a boy next?? The boys are adorable and you look beautiful as always! I miss our playgroups!

Rita said...

27 looks as great on you as 26 did! Happy birthday to the world's best daughter-in-law!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Ashlee!! Your family is so cute and you guys look great! Congrats on the baby girl, too, that is so fun!!