Saturday, October 16, 2010

I have a 4 year old!

Crazy that my Mac-a-doo is 4! My how time flies. He has been a delight to raise.

He keeps me on my toes by asking weird questions like, " Do sharks get pregnant or do they lay eggs?" The answer...both. He loves to play games, especially matching games. He has a great imagination and names all his animals: Ike, Grant or Mason. He's talkative and loves to be surrounded by people. He's a leader, in other words, likes to be in control-bossy. Insist on the same morning ritual with Drew. Everything from what they talk about, how they shower, get dressed and then end with a hug and kiss goodbye. If anything gets out of place, he tells Drew he did it wrong and then coaches him through the morning! Drew is a great sport and goes along with it every single day!

Mac we love you so much! Happy 4th Birthday!This year we decided to throw Mac a real birthday party. He wanted an animal party. Here's how it went...


the invites-
inside the balloon was the official invitation.

the cake and decorations...
Games...
Pin the nose on the elephant

Elephant hunt-find the peanuts....
The kids loved opening the peanuts and instead of eating them, fed them to my dad.
Pass the candy...

When the music stoped the child holding the candy got to eat one.
Balloon pinata
Between every game the kids put their masks on and chased each other around the yard.
Sweet Lindsay professed her love to Mac, "I love you Mac!" Mac looked at her and said, "No, I love my grandma!"
cake...
Later that night we had a little family party, where Mac got a fish, books, more toys and dart guns.
Happy Birthday sweet Mac, we love you!

8 comments:

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

happy birthday to Mac. I did that same cake one year for Caden but it didn't look as cute as yours. good work.

Roo said...

happy birthday Mac! we think you are pretty awesome!
ry,roo,lu,j

angela said...

Happy Birthday Mac! Last night while I dropping your stuff off, Lindsay was asking Brittany if she could marry Drew. Brittany told her that she couldn't because Drew was married to Ashlee. She must just want a Millar boy!

KevDebKlan said...

4 years! Thats crazy. Looks like a fun party. love the cake.

Karrissa Winward said...

What a great party! I love the invite! That is so great that your parents were able to be there for his birthday. Happy Birthday Mac!

Skye said...

Happy birthday little man!! wow he is 4 already, fun party and good times with the grandparents!!!

Leigh Hadlock said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute! I hope our kids are even 1/4 as cute as yours! Ha Ha! Still can't believe you have a 4 year old! Looks like you guys had fun!

luke & sammy said...

love the party!! Jack would love that animal party- that is his obsession right now! I can't believe Mac is 4.