Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mom takes a back seat...

I'm lucky to have such great parents and my kids are lucky to have such great grandparents. When grandma and grandpa come to town, I no longer matter. I'm not making it up, Mac even told me he liked my mom more. It's ok, I'm used to it. I can't compete with Grandma Mom, she's pretty impressive.

We had a great five days with them. As always it went way too fast.



Our week was spent going to Mac's soccer game, a bourbon distillery, Mac's birthday party and of course my parents cleaned my house and kept everything tidy, looking perfect when they left.

Mom and Dad thanks for coming and even though you live fifteen hundred miles away you manage to make us such a big part of your lives!

3 comments:

Roo said...

sometimes it is nice to have the back seat. ) Looks like you had a great time with grandpa and grandma!

KevDebKlan said...

I have to say your kids did luck out in the grandparents area. Both sides are pretty fantastic all the way around.

John and Erin said...

ASHLEE!!!! Tell your dad to put on REAL SHOES and to NEVER let Mac around the lawnmower period while its running! Especially with flip-flops on!!!! ;-)