Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter is here

Every time Mac sees it snowing outside he says "Mom it's Christmas, we can open all our presents!" I'm bad and have wrapped most of their presents already and put them under the tree. The presents sit there looking pretty, taunting the boys all day long. So far they haven't attempted opening them but Mac notices if one has been moved or if a new one has been added:)
The first day it snowed G let me get him dressed warm . After that...
The minute he stepped outside, coat off, mittens off, and hat off. No wonder he has a horrible cold this week!


It was hard getting Mac to come back inside. He kept saying he was making snowballs for his snow prophets. We didn't stay outside long enough for him to complete his masterpiece so we are still wondering what exactly a snow prophet is.

For family night last week we wrote letters to Santa. Grays was quite informative...
We had the boys pick out a present for each other and Mac has yet to find a guy to punch in the face, but he's set to give G that because he really wants it!

Happy Anniversary!!!!
Yesterday my parents celebrated 31 years of marriage! This is them around their 2nd anniversary, aren't they cute?!

9 comments:

Rita said...

Loved the pictures, and the commentary! Can't wait to see you all!

Lora said...

I love the letters to santa! That is so cute! And G's hat is so fun!

Eric and Jenny said...

How do you mangage to not have your boys open the presents. I have only wrapped 3 and those same 3 have already been opened twice. Finally I just gave up they will remain unwrapped until Christmas Eve, good thing they are for the cousins anyway.

This post made me smile, you sure have a cute family.

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

My mom got my Dad Rock'em Sock'em Robots -which is a game where you punch the other guy in the face. So similar in their christmas list wishes!

katie and beej said...

I heart GG and Mac! I will start to make my own "snow prophet" and see if I can find G a man to "punch in the face" maybe Beej would be a good candidate? I am sure G doesn't hit too hard:)
Can't wait to see you guys. 2 more days!

Angela said...

I love Grey's cookie monster hat!! Adorable...even with jammies. I had to finally hide the presents under our tree to save my sanity.

angela said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with for "a guy to punch in the face!" We have all our presents under the tree also. It's just more convenient than hiding them all.

Amber said...

A guy to punch in the face...who doesn't want that?

Skye said...

Mac and G are to cute!! your little girl is in for a real treat! hope all is well with the millars!