Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Glimpse into our Family Home Evening

The boys look forward to Family night every week. It's nothing spectacular. Mac usually conducts. We open with a prayer, discuss our weekly schedule, the boys each pick a song to sing, we do a quick spiritual lesson, practice the monthly primary song then close it up with 2 more primary songs and a prayer. This week we did a random drawing for singing time and we were reminded of a favorite song, "Nephi's courage" The boys had so much fun singing it, we sang it 3 times. I love Gray's enthusiasm.


Notice Naked Annie... she had an explosion in the middle of FHE and was perfectly content being in just her diaper. I love my family and I love FHE.

6 comments:

Rita said...

That was great! I love that song too, but haven't sung it so enthusiastically for awhile. I'll have to practice for the next time we're together...

Annie said...

I CANNOT wait to see those children! AH!

katie and beej said...

What a great voice Drew...

Anonymous said...

Nice moment on video!! Rockin solo by Drew!!

Roo said...

Oh my Annie is just too cute and the clothes you put her in are darling! I can't beleive how big she is gettting. Ash-you look great, very pretty in the picture you posted.

Cheryl said...

Kaitlyn just watched this video 10 times straight! She loved it! (And misses your boys!)