Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stop Growing!!!

Today I was sorting the boys old clothes. Every little outfit brought back sweet memories and I found myself tearing up. Why do they have to grow up so fast? It seemed like yesterday they were in those clothes and yet, some of them have not been worn in 4 years. I wiped away the tears and boxed everything up and started a bin for Annie's clothes. Can you believe she has out grown some of her clothes already? I feel like time is going by too fast. Every time I look Annie she has changed. Her cheeks are getting chubbier everyday and she just got her first roll on her thigh. I wish i could just pause life and enjoy this time!



6 weeks old

7 weeks old



It's rough being a girl!
much better

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I must know where you are buying her bows, they are killing me with cuteness!

It is rough being a girl, but it's mighty fun being the mother of a girl!

Rita said...

This Annie is so adorable! I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks...

Angela said...

She really is growing fast! She is such a lovely little thing!

Karrissa Winward said...

She is so dang cute!!

Lora said...

She looks so different! She has changed a lot since I last saw her. What a darling little girl!