Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mac

Everyday Mac brings home anywhere from 3 -12 papers. Some are notes, journal pages, old homework assignments but most of them are pictures he's drawn. Mac LOVES to draw. Since the weather has been bad they have had more free time to draw, which is his favorite. I'm not quite sure what to do with all the drawing he comes home with. They are adorable and express how he's feeling and his likes at the time but there are soooo many of them! Sadly, when he's not looking I throw most of them in the recycling bin and save the gems. Here's my favorites from this week.
The first one is a collage that me and Mac made. He cut out all the things he likes, the ocean/ swimming, camping, Lego ninjago, baseball, and action figures.
Picture #2
I am.... All things that Make Mac, Mac. Loves pizza and cheeseburgers. Loves playing tennis and wii video games. He has brown eyes and blonde hair and he's tall and a rascal. He loves his soccer ball shirt and camo pants- which he doesn't own and his car socks and tennis shoes.

Picture #3, 4 and 5 is a feeling book he brought home.

Mac expresses himself so well. I never have to wonder why he's acting out or happy cause he just puts it out there  I love him so much even if I'm always the one he draws when asked "what makes you sad or mad" and his grandparents are the ones he draws when asked "what makes you happy?":)





" I feel happy when it's my birthday"

" I feel angry when my mom acts the same as me when I'm sad"

"I feel loved when my grandparents hug me"

3 comments:

Aunt Amy said...

Great pictures! You need to get yourself a big plastic tub to put it all in.

Miss you all,

Rita said...

That is so fun! He's getting pretty good at drawing too!

Roo said...

Love all of this. sorry I don't check and comment more on your blog. at least we have insta
xoxox