Sunday, January 12, 2014

December



The first part of December can be described by 2 words, nativity festival. A couple of months before I was asked to head of up the design and set up for the Bi-stake nativity festival. To be honest I said yes, cause I love the person who asked  me but I wasn't excited about it and a little overwhelmed considering I've never been to the festival before. It was a lot of work but in the process I met some amazing people and everything turned out beautiful. 


In the years past they had the nativities set up against the wall and had overhead lighting on. My goal was to only use lamps and Christmas lights and we did it. I made all the garlands out of fresh pine. The rooms smelt yummy. I loved how all the rooms turned out, it was worth the hours and hours and hours.....

Ugly sweater party 


Kev and deb were in Tennessee for work so we drove half way to have dinner with them. we miss them!!!



3 comments:

Angela said...

You did an awesome job!! ...and those lamps are the prettiest I've seen hahaha.

Aunt Amy said...

What a beautiful scene!

Are those the ugliest sweaters you could come up with? I have way uglier ones than that. :)

Erin said...

I would have loved to have seen all your work on the nativity displays. Fresh garland?! I'm sure it was amazing.