Monday, September 28, 2015

Happy birthday G

The Because I was going to girls camp on Monday June 15 we celebrated G's birthday a day early. I asked g what kind of cake he wanted and he got super excited which scared me, I was thinking it was going to be an intense cake. He said a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles!!!! I love how easy this boy is! Happy with just about anything. For his birthday he got some more gym clothes- cause that's all this boy will wear and  more Pokemon cards. 


Gray at 7 is easy going until he's not:) loves playing tag, anything with a ball and playing with his friends especially our neighbor Joseph. He's loves working with numbers, time, dates, ages, price of things and is quick to do the math. Oh and gray still loves his sleep and needs a lot of  it! We love you G! 
While I was at girls camp drew made gray's birthday dreams come true by driving to jelly stone. They rented a golf cart, swam, played miniature golf and jumped in the blimp. They had an absolute blast and drew got best husband/ dad award! 



0 comments: