Friday, November 2, 2007

HaLlOwEeN FuN!

Monday night we carved pumpkins with the Reynolds. When I say "we" I mean, me and Jen pigged out on chips and salsa while Adam and Drew did all the work.

Jennilyn and Adam
Halloween night we went to a little get together at a friends house. Everyone brought soup and corn bread. It's nice to have good friends that keep your holidays busy and fun. We didn't take Mac trick or treating this year. I think it's funny when people take their infants around, it's not like the baby is going to eat all that candy:)
Mac found Carson's trick or treat pumpkin and went to town.
For some reason Mac was fascinated with the street. Every chance he got he headed toward the road. I really need to keep an eye on him.

9 comments:

Blaine and Jaimee Blood said...

Halloween rules. By the way, we're still waiting for you to come and pick up Ellie. Sheesh. Wanna play soon?

Cheryl said...

Such a fun night with so many friends. I wish we could have made it over to all the fun get togethers. We didn't start Trick-or-Treating until 6:45 PM (costumes and pictures) and a hour later the girls were freaking out, Josh was crying that his side hurt from walking and we had only gone up three streets to the Badgers (who weren't home) and neither more walking or more socializing was in our future. Sad! Next year for sure we'll meet up.

I loved your pumpkins. You and Jen did it right. Make the boys work while you eat the good stuff. I would have been right there with you downing the chips!

luke & sammy said...

I love the dragon. I really think Jack and Mac would have a good ol' time together. We really need to get together. I was going to tell you that I didn't get a babysitter for Bunko, I just didn't take any pictures of Jack so it would look like we did :) Too bad we don't have any family or close friends around, that would be so nice. It looks like you guys had a fun night, I love the pumpkins!

Blair said...

Come on Drew, you look like a wuss clean shaven, you're not a Cougar any more. Besides, no good horse whisperer went b

Blair said...

eardless (sorry, computer sucks)

us... said...

Your little dragon is so cute! I think it is kind of weird to go trick or treating with a baby too, but caden cousins wanted him to go with him so...its just more for me....more fat.......more cavities...more bills...ahhhh! It was fun though.

Karrissa Winward said...

I love his costume! I can't wait to see you guys!

Terance-N-Jaime said...

You do such a great job with these! I'm sure your parents & in-laws LOVE to see so many updates with you guys being so far away!

Terance-N-Jaime said...

Ash- you do such a great job with this! I'll bet your parents & in-laws love all these pictures & posts! You rock!!!