Friday, December 19, 2008

6 months, already?

These past 6 months have gone so fast! We couldn't imagine life without our little GG. Gray's 6th month of life hasn't been easy. He got his first double ear infection. His first 2 teeth at once, and has had a cold for most of it. Even with all this going on I can still get him to smile.

He's also found his feet!
Gray loves to rub his tongue over his teeth, so getting a picture of them was tough.
Since Gray has been sick, he's wanted to be held constantly. Which means I get little done and I have to be creative when I really do need to put him down. Which led to this picture. Gray loves to sit in the sink. It's been great. I have been able to bath Mac without Gray screaming the whole time. It's these little things that give me sanity:)
One night after putting Gray to sleep, Mac came to me with his "baby" (teddy bear) and my Bjorn and insisted I put it on him. All night he wore the bjorn picking up things, mimicking what I do when I'm carrying Gray.

Gray's Stats:
weight: 18.11 lbs
length: 29"

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Ash....pics are up...we just had my sis take family pics yesterday, so I have one up, some of Molly...anyway I am kind of hooked. Crap! Oh well.

Brittany said...

And I can't believe our babies are 6 mos! Gray is so cute! I miss Mac! I bet he is hilarious!

Stacey said...

ash, gray is a beautiful baby! everything about him is just adorable. i hope my kids are as cute as he is!

Karrissa Winward said...

Such cute boys! I am so sorry about your nose, it looks so painful!

Jaimee Blood said...

I can't believe 6 months have gone by! Time flies with cute kids huh? I think 6 months is one of my favorite stages because they are so smiley and don't really move around yet to get into trouble!

Andrea G. said...

Such a cute picture!!! I can't decide who I think Mac looks like, but DANG! He's cute! Definitely a keeper. :)